WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs
- Tier 1 and 2 Suppliers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Engineering Consultancies
- Advanced/Sustainable Material Manufacturers
- Software Solutions
- Blockchain Solutions
- Recycling & Reuse Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
SVP, VP, Chief, Principal, Director, Head, Manager, General Manager of -
- Life Cycle, Life Cycle Analysis, LCA/Life Cycle Assessment
- Sustainability / Sustainable
- Carbon Neutrality / Carbon Neutral
- Environment / Environmental
- Circular Economy
- End Of Life
- Natural Fibres / Biomaterials
- Sustainable Materials
- Materials Engineering
- Plastics, Coatings & Adhesives
- Advanced Materials
- Recycling / Recyclability
- Battery Technology
- Adhesive Debonding
- ESG / Environmental, Social & Governance
- HSE / EHS / Environmental Health & Safety
Don't just take our word for it - see what previous attendees had to say about our LCA virtual conference.
Director, Ford of Europe
"Interesting mix of topics"
Senior Expert, Environmental Strategy, Volvo Cars "A good way of getting an easy overview of what is happening in the automotive industry with regards to LCA, battery recycling and low CO2 materials."
Project Leader, Imperial College, London "An excellent platform for the online meeting era!"
Product Leader - Composites, Johns Manville
"This was a very balanced event in terms of content, speakers openness and quality of information. The size was also excellent, as it provided opportunities for networking and genuine conversations."
R&D Center Manager - Constellium UTC - UK "Excellent and comprehensive choice of topics, delivered in very clear and engaging presentations."
Marketing Manager Automotive, Allnex "Excellent conference to quickly get an overview of all major issues with regards to sustainability/ circular economy in the automotive industry"
Head of Tech, Hydro "Excellent venue to learn about the effort and commitment the entire automotive industry is putting into tackling the climate challenge"
Global Advanced Technology & Application PM, Gestamp "Good format with host managing the activities, questions and interaction very well, good personality and energy to ensure audience remains engaged"
Assistant Technical Manager, DENSO Automotive Deutschland GmbH "LCA is becoming a crucial tool for our carbon neutrality activities in our company, which is why the LCA & Sustainable Vehicle Congress is an important event to connect and get new insights into LCA developments."
Director Beyond Steel Ltd "Valuable update on the progress of OEMs towards their circular production"
EHS & Sustainability Supervisor, Coficab "Very nice table of speakers and many knowledge shared during these days."
H.B.Fuller Deutschland GmbH "Nice event to understand what mobility in the future might look like."
Project/Process Manager, ASAP Engineering GmbH
"Very interesting conference giving insights to current challenges in the context of LCA and sustainability."
Sika Global Business Management AG, SIKA "It's great to see all the efforts for sustainability in the automotive industry."
Chief Advanced Development Officer of Composites Business Unit, Teijin Limited "It was a great opportunity to hear real voice of automotive OEMs and commercial/academic players in sustainability business."
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 – NET ZERO STRATEGIES AND CIRCULAR DESIGN FOR WHOLE VEHICLES & PARTS
How To Produce Sustainable Vehicles Whilst Remaining Profitable As A Company – Adopting A Cost-Conscious Approach To Circularity & Net Zero
“CIRCULAR BY DESIGN” Roadmaps On Designing Cars And Parts To Eventually Be Completely Circular For Efficient Disassembly, Reuse, And Component Remanufacturing
Determining Appropriate Funding Levels, Government Incentives, And Potential Partners For Achieving A Circular Economy
DAY 2 – EV BATTERIES – RECYCLING, CIRCULARITY AND LIFE EXTENSION
- Strategic Planning For Advanced EV Battery Recycling: Navigating The Shift From A Linear To A Circular Model For EV Battery Life Extension, Recovery, Reuse & Repurposing
- Explore The Key Recycling Technologies And Methods Available For Key EV Battery Chemistries, Including Hydrometallurgical, Pyrometallurgical, And Smelting Processes, Plus New Approaches
DAY 3 – SUSTAINABLE RAW MATERIAL SOURCING AND COMPLEX SUPPLY CHAINS
- Strategic Solutions For Responsible Sourcing Of Critical Minerals And Rare Earth Elements For The EV Battery & Clean Energy Technology Ecosystem
- Streamlining Methods to Assess a Product's Carbon Footprint and Evaluate Environmental Impacts Across Complex Supply Chains -
- Emphasizing Carbon Footprints, Life Cycle Assessments, and Ethical Practices
- Addressing Ethical Certification & Standards Implementation Challenges In Raw Material Supply Chains